Search Results for "network"239 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Helical
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47943 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3657 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- The L‐Network Impedance Matcher
- N6LYU Greg article on L-Network
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36935 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9150 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EA3BHK Xavier
- Personal amateur radio page abaout dx, dxcc, iota, clusters network.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- GAO Engineering
- Gao engineering offers a wide range of affordable, popular and reliable rfid products, dsp, arm and other microprocessor evm and development boards, ides, universal programmers, emulators, dsp learning systems, micro-network terminals, test and measurement products for engineers.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 30189 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- RFI From Computer Networks
- Is your router shutting you down ?
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opera is the Open PLC European Research Alliance for new generation PLC integrated network
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bbc new: home network on electricity wires
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news : another bpl trial dropped
- The company trialing the technology has decided BPL was not "commercially deployable," and has instead decided to focus on wireless mesh networking in the region
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsl network l-network phi network network lc network pi network network log t network pi-l network pi l network old sac network mesh network wifi network hurst network rv radio network
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links