Search Results for "noise antenna"38 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23406 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4677 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 21372 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10567 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.39 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45682 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2677 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61118 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7674 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4485 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7424 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise antenna low noise antenna low noise dx antenna antenna noise antenna noise bridge noise vertical antenna noise reduction in antenna noise cancelling antenna noise x noise low noise sun noise vhf rtl noise sky noise vhf vhf noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links