Search Results for "ny ham radio"137 links - and 3 categories
DX Resources : Shack Rental
- Ham Radio Rental in Brittany F5MUX
- The house and station are available for weekly rentals for up to 6 people.Your rental fee includes use of the fully-equipped ham radio shack and antennas.For more information, please fell free to contact us.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F5GIT Blog
- A comprehensive and up to date log by F5GIT dedicated to the Ham radio hobby
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- radio.cc - Stefan's Radio Blog
- A web site with many articles on ham radio homebrewing and electronics by HB9TWS
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Washington County Amateur Radio Club
- The Washington County Amateur Radio Club was formed on June 26, 2014. Anyone with an interest in Amateur Radio is welcome to join us.
[ Hits: 23 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Raibeam Antennas
- Ham radio yagi beam antennas manufacturer based in NY USA. Produce monoband and multiband yagi antennas fot HF and VHH
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online ham radio shop with many components, kits, parts, QRP accessories electronic parts and antenna accessories
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception.
Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Mic Preamplifier
- Mic Preamp, schematic by Anthony Gargasz, KB8WOW
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A web site for those interested in ham radio Software Defined Radio (SDR). SDR Zone provide forums, reviews and user blogs relating to any type of SDR
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]