Search Results for "ny ham radio"152 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Calculate safety distance from your antenna
- ICNIRP is a calculator software that allows you to determ safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits developed by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SARC - Surrey Amateur Radio Club
- Fast growing Amateur Radio Club with many varied interests, Two time Canadian Field Day champions. We welcome new Amateurs and especially those wanting to become Amateurs, we have one of the best instructors in the lower mainland and 3 volunteer examiners
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K8CY - The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club
- The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club is a group of amateur radio operators (Hams) in Ashtabula County, Ohio. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of amateur radio communications, from emergency communications, to social gatherings, to contesting. Our club is open to anyone wanting to learn and participate, regardless of licensing.
[ Hits: 28 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- West Texas Amateur Radio Association
- As a ham radio club we get involved with contest, emergency response and services (CERT, RACE, ARES & etc), volunteering to organizations that needs our help (Community, Boys Scouts, Senior Citizens, & etc.), promoting and educating individuals of amateur radio operations (ARRL, FCC, Obtaining Licenses, Local Government, & etc), meeting new and interesting people around the world and beyond through many sources (VHF, UHF, HF, Computers, CW, D-Star, RTTY, & etc.), amateur radio is a great social skill, there is no age limit on who can get involved, and much more.
[ Hits: 40 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio FT817
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio good for Icom, Yaeu, Kenwood and any kind of radio
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Get the Right Signal Tone
- Radio amateurs use tone signaling for many different uses on the amateur radio bands. Tone signaling works especially well on FM because the received audio is spot-on in terms of frequency (unlike SSB, where the precision of the tuning can affect the frequency of the recovered audio).
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hjem - Velkommen til Nye Norworld online
- Selling all brands of Hamradios and CB Radios based in Norway
[ Hits: 43 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to perfectly clean wires in minutes
- Here is an old ham radio operators trick for cleaning wires for soldering that are old and corroded. It is hard to find this technique printed anywhere!
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
ny ham radio
You can try similar termsradio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio to radio cloning fun radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links