Search Results for "off center fed antenna"16 links
- VHF sleeve dipole antenna
- An off-center-fed sleeve dipole, made of CPVC and aluminum foil tape by KV5R
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 42863 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 2869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7FEK multi-band Antenna
- The G7FEK Multi-Band Nested Marconi Antenna, a small, efficient all-band antenna.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6562 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9409 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3737 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole
- A Broadband, Multiband Antenna taken from QST, Aug 1990. OCF Dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Off Center Fed (OCF) Dipole Antennas
- A page descibing the principles of OCF antennas also known as windom antennas by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- I7SWX Windom Antnena
- Homebrew project of a windom antenna, an off center fed dipole, resonating from 10 to 80 meters
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]