off center fed
about off center fed on dxzone.com
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Multiband
Antennas : OCF
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 40788 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 5756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7FEK multi-band Antenna
- The G7FEK Multi-Band Nested Marconi Antenna, a small, efficient all-band antenna.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Antennas : Theory Antennas : Windom
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6159 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 8753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole
- A Broadband, Multiband Antenna taken from QST, Aug 1990. OCF Dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Off Center Fed (OCF) Dipole Antennas
- A page descibing the principles of OCF antennas also known as windom antennas by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links