Search Results for "omni directional"39 links
Antennas : 20M
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern. A project by G4EZT
[ Hits: 57021 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 10976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31337 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Squalo 6M horizontal omni antenna
- An almost Omni directional horizontal antenna for six meters by G8UBJ
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 2770 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72681 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8430 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9410 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19269 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Stacked Halos antennas
- Stacked halo antennas for omnidirectional coverage by W9KXG
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28893 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4729 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- CobWeb antenna construction
- A 5 band omni directional antenna original design by g3tpw. Works on 10,12,15,17,20,2,6 m & 70cms.
[ Hits: 6747 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Weatherproof Vertical Antennas - Slim Jim
- How to make a Weatherproof Vertically Polarised Omnidirectional Aerial, The Slim Jim Antenna
[ Hits: 4350 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Common vhf amateur radio antennas
- Plans and drawings of common amateur radio antennas, like jpoles, copper cactus, super jpole, omnidirectionals and quads
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6180 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TW Antennas
- Portable multiband HF antennas.
The Traveler provides 5 band, omni-directional communications in an easy-to-assemble package that requires no radial ground system or towers
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]