Search Results for "program morse"47 links - and 1 categories
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- There are pages with info on the code, pictures of morse keys, a couple of downloadable tutor programs, mystery keys etc.
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2727 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 64869 | Votes: 1679 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 42895 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17749 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 35585 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22506 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16365 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 12728 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- WA6EHL Morse programs
- CODE-P, CODE-T morse code tutor programs shareware and freeware.
[ Hits: 4004 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Int. Morse Code program information
- This program is designed to help the beginner learn to receive and send the International Morse Code.
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- CW Player
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 21405 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- My Morse Trainer
- Easy and simple Morse code training program for windows
[ Hits: 4385 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22953 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- DOS freeware decoding program for Morse, RTTY, ASCII, BPSK31, TOR-FEC FELDHELL and receive TOR-ARQ.
[ Hits: 8605 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30301 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.48 ]
You can try similar termsprogram morse morse code program morse program software x morse program for imac morse code learning program morse code sender program morse code training program for mac cw program pre program program cat program program vx 8r how to program ro3.13.00 program qsl program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links