qrp radio131 links - and 2 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Michigan
- Michigan QRP Club
- The Michigan QRP Club is full of people who love challenges and new adventures. They experiment with everything radio and learn a lot along the way.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular amateur radio kits, including CW SSB and Tube transceivers, antenna analyzers and QRP kits.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- An interesting article dedicated to hams that want to start learning morse code, including notes on Methodology, online training tools, and a guide to Morse Keys
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio - QRP
- Ham radio information for new CW and QRP operators. Includes operating advice, reviews and articles on kit building/rig repair,
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Adventure Radio Society
- Sponsor of the Spartan Sprints are two-hour gatherings held the first Monday of every month.
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band Conditions
- Current HF band conditions online report and graphs. This site provide 24-7-365 actual ( REALTIME ) band condition information to CW QRPp, QRPe and CW / SSB Contesters interested in increasing their scores. It can also be of benefit to other Radio Amateurs to determine band condtions for Nets and casual QSO
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The Icom IC-703 Reviewed
- A review of the Icom IC-703 HF and six meter QRP HF + 50 MHz transceiver
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817ND and IC-703Plus QRP Radios
- Notes on the Yaesu FT-817ND and ICOM IC-703Plus radios
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRPGuys is an organization of hams that offers budget and unique ham radio kits.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A new multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino. The beacon started with the usual lash-up on the bench, hooking the previously reported Wotduino and DDS Shield up to a driver and a transmitter module, as previously used for the Raspberry Pi beacon
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- mcHF QRP transceiver
- Small and inexpensive homebrew HF radio 5W Output, CW SSB AM FM, DSP, Speech Processor, Sprectrum Scope, Watefall Display. mcHF is a small, home-brewed amateur radio project. Firmware is released as open source.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio radio ap
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links