radio commands9 links
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-7300 with Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24
- Not many HAM radio programs do already support the IC-7300. As far as CAT commands, the IC-7300 seems to be compatible with older radios like the IC-7700. Here’s a description of setting up your IC-7300 radio to work with the last freeware version of Ham Radio Deluxe (5.24).
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TH-D7 commands
- Commands are for the TH-D7(G) upgraded model.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood TH-G71 protocol
- This PDF File include the serial commands to program and control the TH-G71. Should work with TH-D7 series too
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21155 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5901 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
You can try similar termsradio commands cat commands commands commands router aprs commands pcr 1500 commands jrc remote commands jst serial commands echolink commands radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio manual model 18 radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links