Search Results for "radio coverage"29 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 74199 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Suburban Amateur Radio Repeater
- Suburban amateur radio repeater is a wider coverage machine with six receiver sites in the chicago metropolitan area.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- K2JJI Tryon Amateur Radio Club
- Listen to the K2JJI repeater (146.70- PL 100.00 Hz) located on Fulton Co. NY. Coverage of grids near and around FN23/FN22.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7500 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4329 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- IC-7000 Expand TX
- MARS CAP Modification to extend transmit frequency coveragefor the IC-7000
[ Hits: 4116 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 2.95 ]
- Modifications for the Kenwood TS-50
- Collection of TS-50 mods, LCD display dark, TS50<-->AT50 communication, TS-50 Power Mod for QRP, TX Coverage mod TS-50, CAT control for TS-50S
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 Review
- Strong Signals review of the yaesu VR 5000 general coverage radio receiver
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Cloud RF for Android
- SPLAT! VHF-UHF planning on Android
[ Hits: 2496 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4398 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- 75 meter AM Transceiver
- Frequency coverage: 3.75 MHz to 4.00 MH transceiver for 75 MHz band
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20477 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- General Coverage Receiver
- This is a compact three transistor regenerative general coverage receiver with fixed feedback
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harmonic Converter for Spectrum Analyzers
- Extending the frequency coverage of spectrum analyzers, Harmonic mixer by Matjaz Vidmar, S53MV
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]