Search Results for "receive antennas"38 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antennas for Weather Reports
- Radio receivers and methods to improve reception of weather radio broadcasts
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 2813 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18906 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 44068 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Receive 4 square antenna
- N6RK receive 4 square antenna with transformer coupled antennas and true hibrid combiner
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5231 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DPD Productions
- Home of the TrainTenna and MilTenna. Uniquely designed antennas for Transmit or Receive Only, Indoors and Outdoors, Railroad, Aviation, Military, Ham, MURS, GMRS, and other services.
[ Hits: 3392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Manuals for receivers, amplifiers, antennas and much more
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Mod to allow separate RX and TX Antennas
- This modification will allow the use of separate receive and transmit antennas on the Kenwood TS-850S/AT.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 7751 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3560 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- AMANDX is a site dedicated to the new listener. There are articles on antennas receivers etc.
[ Hits: 1622 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceive antennas atv receive antennas 70 cm seperate transmit receive antennas receive kit receive lf receive cb receive amp vhf receive only receive only cb receive mod receive ssb no receive ais receive ndb receive receive filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links