Search Results for "rig interface"28 links
Contesting : Software
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4468 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- FT-1K OptoCAT
- The simple and safe RS232 CAT interface for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V and FT-1000MP Mark V Field rigs
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Catbox pc interface
- A modular CAT interface for Yaesu VX-7R by G4TIC, tested with icom and ten-tec HF Rigs too, pdf file
[ Hits: 4048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 10196 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5157 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 20978 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3861 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 3052 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4356 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-Vtocomputer serial interface
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RS232 interface for Kenwood rigs
- SS232K - The simple and safe RS232 interface for Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- FT8x7 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Rig - Computer CW Interface
- Make your own interface, two schematics for building an interface using the RTS line by N3UR
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsfsk interface and cw keying interface ft 747 cat interface sb interface 857 psk interface cw cat interface ft 897 interface cat 5 interface rig interface interface ts 850 usb interface civ interface interface psk 31 interface for ts vx 7r interface interface cw key
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links