about rig interface on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Contesting : Software Manufacturers : Interfaces Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-746 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-1000MP Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Yaesu VX-7R Software : Contesting Software : DX Cluster Software : Linux
Software : Logging Software : Packet Cluster Software : Radio Control Software : Weak Signal Technical Reference : HF Radios Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Radio Programming Cable Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16397 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- FT8x7 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
[ Hits: 3781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rig - Computer CW Interface
- Make your own interface, two schematics for building an interface using the RTS line by N3UR
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Parallel Port CW Interface
- Parallel Port CW Rig Keying Interface for N3FJP Software and Elecraft K2 by KG6HAF
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links