Search Results for "rig interface"28 links
Contesting : Software
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4134 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4196 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1K OptoCAT
- The simple and safe RS232 CAT interface for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V and FT-1000MP Mark V Field rigs
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Catbox pc interface
- A modular CAT interface for Yaesu VX-7R by G4TIC, tested with icom and ten-tec HF Rigs too, pdf file
[ Hits: 3918 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8401 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17275 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4064 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-Vtocomputer serial interface
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RS232 interface for Kenwood rigs
- SS232K - The simple and safe RS232 interface for Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- CAT programming interface for ICOM rigs
- This simple and cost effective interface circuit is designed for use with any ICOM amateur radio equipment with CIV interface
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- FT8x7 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
[ Hits: 3840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rig - Computer CW Interface
- Make your own interface, two schematics for building an interface using the RTS line by N3UR
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Parallel Port CW Interface
- Parallel Port CW Rig Keying Interface for N3FJP Software and Elecraft K2 by KG6HAF
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]