Search Results for "rtty decoder"5 links
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21899 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12309 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 3536 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Old unsupported DOS and Win 3.1 RTTY (Baudot), SITOR decoder. Does not support TX.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]