Search Results for "soft linux"47 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Software
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- dxSpot by K0EMT
- Java based interface to dxWorld.com for Linux by K0EMT
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1494 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 6664 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio using Ubuntu
- A guide for users of Ubuntu amateur radio software
General support of Amateur Radio using Ubuntu /Linux.
[ Hits: 3139 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 6540 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6004 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux softwrae that besides displaying local time and GMT, it can display the current time in hundreds of major cities around the world by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- RMS Gate on a Raspberry Pi
- notes and details specific to the Ax25 service and the Linux RMS Gate software by Charles S. Schuman, K4GBB
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssoft linux linux soft linux soft pk900 sdr soft ham soft soft soft key cp 040 soft soft mac mac soft dm hrd 780 soft bf-480 soft irc soft sk 201 soft key for the soft adi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links