Search Results for "soft linux"37 links - and 1 categories
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- dxSpot by K0EMT
- Java based interface to dxWorld.com for Linux by K0EMT
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Amateur Radio using Ubuntu
- A guide for users of Ubuntu amateur radio software
General support of Amateur Radio using Ubuntu /Linux.
[ Hits: 2547 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 5600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RMS Gate on a Raspberry Pi
- notes and details specific to the Ax25 service and the Linux RMS Gate software by Charles S. Schuman, K4GBB
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]