QSSTV for Linux
- SSTV program for the Linux platform with several functions written by ON1MH Johan
DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files