Search Results for "split"42 links
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 2923 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Magic T combiners splitters
- The magic "T" combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. It is not a magic bullet.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 cm Power splitter
- A simple accurate power splitter for the 70cm uplink to Oscar 13
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Stacking Yagis
- Stacking principles, with homebrew coax- and power-splitters by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19368 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Split Rock Amer Radio Assn of Northern NJ
- Northern NJ's number one club. Weekly swap n shop/net, VE sessions 2nd Monday, Meetings, Second Tuesdays. E-mail us to learn more.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- North Jersey hamfest
- Starting the season with us. Large indoor area plus tailgating
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-850 service manual
- Here is the Service Manual for the Kenwood TS-850 Transceiver split into four parts for download. TS-850 instruction manual also available
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2169 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- LA6PB's split dipole
- A new method of feeding a dipole with toroids.
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Six Meter Heliax Duplexer Construction
- Duplexer capable of handling a high power 500khz split six meter repeater.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termssplit frequency split split antenna split mode working split split operations how to work split split dipole bandlinking for split op icom id 51a split repeater split logging split split. frequency operati king vhf 7000 split how to work rtty split 1
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links