Search Results for "swr meter for 2 meter ba"12 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 10 meter wonderbar antenna
- 10 Meter WonderBar Antenna, present an SWR 1:1 over entire band, great DX, rotateable by hand, 8 ft long - build for about $20
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6539 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4678 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
swr meter for 2 meter ba
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 10 meter amp 10 meter wonder bar 15 meter 11 meter mod meter 17 meter end fed 160 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links