Search Results for "swr meter for 2 meter"17 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 10 meter wonderbar antenna
- 10 Meter WonderBar Antenna, present an SWR 1:1 over entire band, great DX, rotateable by hand, 8 ft long - build for about $20
[ Hits: 4141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4594 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 1.85 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8927 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- N2PK SWR Meter
- HF Forward Power & Return Loss (SWR) Meter
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]