KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 12969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Pedestrian mobile HF antenna
- This antenna allow transmission and reception on all bands between 7Mhz and 28 Mhz. Similar in concept to the Miracle Whip by VK3YE
CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 22944 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.30 ]
Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 38447 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.