Search Results for "tube"323 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KGD - Reduced size antenna
- A reduced size antenna made of two series resonant circuits with a radiant tube condenser in German
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Glowbugs Times
- Homebrew Tube Projects, Vacuum Tube Data, Articles From Old Handbooks
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YouTube- Temporary Cushcraft R5 Installation
- Temporary hf vertical installation for testing
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew solar panel
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts. Building a homemade solar panel from solar cells that would have otherwise been thrown out.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3571 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- HF Power Amplifier by CT1FMS
- An RF power Amplifier for HF bands with 3 GI-7B tubes by CT1FMS
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dentron MLA-2500 Retrofit to the GI-7B
- How retrofit the MLA-2500 with the Russian GI-7B tube to replace the 8875's which are both expensive and hard to come by tubes by W4EMF
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 2 tube regenerative receiver
- A low voltage 2 tube regenerative receiver
[ Hits: 5114 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Electron Tubes & Valves Data
- KyteLabs InfoBase - Electron Tubes & Valves Data
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 23cm GI-7B(T) PA
- Tubes used to achieve about 500W on 23 cm band
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About vacuum power tubes
- KK5DR on RF power tubes
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termstube tube amp tube 201 tube vfo tube%207 tube 7 gm tube tube kit 6t9 tube xxl tube tube ob2 4 813 tube amp t 380 1 tube ob2 tube you tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links