Search Results for "u dipole"466 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 4M
- A centre-fed co-axial dipole for 4-m
- This design has the following advantages low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust, no metalwork required, and only four soldered joints!
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the horizontal length of a particular dipole including Tees, antenna, or one side of it, for the frequency chosen. Enter the desired frequency and select the desired calculation from the drop box
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
- A HF dipole antenna made with 1212 paper clips to make a 40,000mm chain with an overall weight of 538g, mostly a funny experiment
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna 10 through 80 Meter
- A Vertical Zepp Dipole HF antenna
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Linked Dipole Antenna Calculator
- An online link dipole antenna designer allow calculate up to five elements of a linked dipole simply by deciding the desired frequency and defining the support dimensions.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable lightweight link dipole
- A multi band portable link dipole antenna for 20 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why does ice on a wire dipole affect the SWR?
- Effects of ice an snow in a wire dipole antennas
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical on 40m
- A report on working a CQWW SSB on 40m with a vertical buddipole antenna
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole hf dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz 10 m dipole 40m dipole 72 mhz dipole dipole 40m vhf dipole bud dipole dx 15m dipole inv v dipole dipole 20 40 m dipole kv ocf dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links