about v dipoles on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : CobWebb Antennas : End-Fed Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Multiband Antennas : OCF Antennas : Rhombic Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Theory Antennas : W3EDP Antennas : Wire
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 29724 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34160 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 6893 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Manufacturers : Baluns Operating Modes : Portable Operations Software : Antenna analysis
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 21733 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 71769 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11100 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links