Search Results for "vert"744 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 8260 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 67452 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17433 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 4255 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for two metres
- Described here is a simple omnidirectional, vertically-polarised dipole for two metres
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 5607 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- The Little Stick Antenna
- The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
[ Hits: 28058 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 6472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A comparison of commercial 4m verticals
- Ian Hogan G6TGO has recently tried out two different commercially-built vertical aerials for 4m, and has prepared this article to share his findings with us.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19028 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18261 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 5660 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Linear Loaded mobile antenna
- A vertical linear loaded antenna for 2 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Buddistick 2007
- W3FF article about the buddistick portable vertical antenna in a PDF file
[ Hits: 4994 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 5856 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple But Effective Low-Band Base Antenna
- A vertical antenna for Six Meters band
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 80 40 Meter Vertical Array
- A 6-element vertical array which is designed for 40 and 80 meter operation, and receive-only operation on 160 meters by W8WWV
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Text to Morse converter
- A simple text to morse and morse to text online converter
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Hillar's Amp BTI LK-2000 Amplifier to gs35b
- The BTI LK-2000 was originally a 3-1000z based amplifier, converted to a GS-35b.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]