Search Results for "vert"744 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 160M
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 18821 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4914 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 21692 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 29515 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 27108 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Active Loop Converter for LF
- Active Loop Converter for the LF Band
by Lloyd Butler VK5BR originally published in Amateur Radio, July 2000)
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Quarter Wave Sloper or the Inverted-V Dipole
- A question that seems to be asked nearly everyday is, which is best, the quarter
wave sloper or the inverted-V dipole? PDF File by AD communications.
[ Hits: 4574 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 34828 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9576 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Currency Converter
- A courrency converter
[ Hits: 2419 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- XE.com - The Universal Currency Converter
- Another currency converter
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CutRate Batteries
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Communications City Corp
- Garmin Kenwood Icom Vertex Alinco and more
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Alaska R&C Comm.
- Radio store for Mobile phones, Marine Electronics, Amateur Radio Equipment, Land mobile Radio Equipment, Garmin, Vertex Standard, horizon, Kenwood, Alinco, timewave
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Covert Comms Archive
- Covert Comms was a monthly column wrote for the ACE newsletter from 1997 to 2002. The column was devoted to numbers stations, unidentified signals, intelligence information, and other related information
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Total Recorder
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
[ Hits: 6301 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.72 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Convert ADIF into Cabrillo log file format by SP7DQR
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16763 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4198 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]