Search Results for "vert"757 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13581 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6689 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10030 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22618 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 18679 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5700 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18586 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4478 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 10174 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 24042 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Convert PC Power Supplies for use by Ham Radio
- PC power supply conversion for ham radio use.
Slide show overview showing how convert PC Power supplies to ham radio use presented at the August 2007 FSARC meeting.
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-150 mods
- Expanded Transmit for the Vertex VX-110 & VX-150 and MARS/CAP modification for VX-150R 140-174 MHz
[ Hits: 5453 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu vertex vx-5r technical resource
- MMI technical resource, specifications, manual and informations about Yaesu VX-5R
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Winxx data converter
- WinXXDataConverter is a Windows GUI application that will convert files between the various formats used by Win92, Win93, Win95, and Win96.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PG-4S to TH-F6 / TH-G71 Adapter
- Wiring schema for TH-F6A or TH-F7E
Convert a PG-4S to TH-F6 F7 / TH-G71 Adapter
Those who already have a PG-4S may want to consider going this route, rather than buying two cables.
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]