Search Results for "vert"771 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12100 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
[ Hits: 12016 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12083 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80m L Antenna. RSBEV's
- Reduced Size Broad Elevation Verticals
[ Hits: 3824 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5629 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- NVIS: Near Vertical Incidence Skywave
- Introduction to NVIS advantages and disvantags.
[ Hits: 2741 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5541 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 2954 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Collins Museum
- Managed by WA3KEY Featuring the Collins Radio Advertisement Archive
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
[ Hits: 4036 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.66 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Vacuum Tube Amps
- How the tube converts DC to RF Power
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9cm transverter
- Designed for portable operation, it runs on 12v, and has an OCXO-based local oscillator.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50MHz-Transverter 10m/6m from DK7ZB
- This transverter was built in 1994, a discription in three parts (german language) for DOWNLOAD as PDF-files. Circuit, printed-boards and layouts in the files
[ Hits: 6594 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]