Search Results for "vertical"445 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13533 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 18902 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern. A project by G4EZT
[ Hits: 56606 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 9968 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 21784 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 29647 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 27187 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 80 Meter vertical Loop
- An 80 meter band vertical loop antenna setup at PA3FUN
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22542 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 18472 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.01 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5685 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18528 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 35006 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4468 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4241 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]