YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
- Field amateur radio equipment. Small, lightweight and stealthy antennas. If you operate in the field or want an invisible antenna, you've found the right place. Apartaments antennas. VBWFPA - Vertical Black Widow Fishing Pole Antenna