Search Results for "weak signals"22 links
Antennas : Loop
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2681 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Townshippers Radio Amateur Club
- Quebec Eastern Townships amateur radio club involved in HF contests, VHF-UHF repeaters, VHF-UHF weak signals, APRS, packet, emergency measures.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The JT65 Communications Protocol
- Digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Jason is a weaksignal communication program, especially tailored for LF work.
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5495 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 8044 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 18912 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18416 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4622 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Choosing a headphone for 160m
- Weak Signal Audio 160m, choosing a headphone for weak signals reception
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Filter
- I0QM Gaussian CW Filter page
This Filter for the weak signals is the evolution of the simple Universal State filter, already published on "Radio Rivista", the 8/1993
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- What cause key clicks
- Clicks are most problematic when we try to copy weak signals next to moderately strong signals.
How to recognize them, and how to identify clicks problems
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsweak signals weak cb weak weak%20signal weak signal701 weak signal weak-signal moon weak vhf weak signal site of cw moon weak signal weak signal software anetna to catch weak cel weak ephemeral signal 20 meter weak signal ssb signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links