A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
Baja Net Home Page
- The Baja Net is one of the boaters’ favorite nets on the West Coast. It has a long history of handling traffic for mariners who are out of touch with friends and family. Several stations have phone patches enabling them to put you right on the line to talk to your loved ones.
CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
WAFAR - Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Clubupdated
- The main WAFAR transmitter site is on the roof of the Civic Opera House in Downtown Chicago, and sends our 2-meter and 440 MHz. repeater signals all over Northeast Illinois.