Search Results for "west end"10 links
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Eh antenna notes by IK5IIR
- Original eh antenna building reccomendations by IK5IIR Stefano.
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48013 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Baja Net Home Page
- The Baja Net is one of the boaters’ favorite nets on the West Coast. It has a long history of handling traffic for mariners who are out of touch with friends and family. Several stations have phone patches enabling them to put you right on the line to talk to your loved ones.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WAFAR - Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club
- The main WAFAR transmitter site is on the roof of the Civic Opera House in Downtown Chicago, and sends our 2-meter and 440 MHz. repeater signals all over Northeast Illinois.
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hatfield and McCoy Amateur Radio Association
- Friendly Association located in and around Western West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- BBARC The Big Bend Amateur Radio Club
- Serving the Big Bend area of west Texas
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC9KQ Hidden Valleys Amateur Radio Club
- The Hidden Valleys Amateur Radio Club is a small friendly club located in the hills and valleys of Southwestern Wisconsin.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Australia
- "Australia's newest and friendly Club for shortwave listeners - broadcasting, utility, TV, VHF, ARO, clandestine. Free membership. On-line messaging - members across Australia. Weekly free magazine ""Australian SW News""."
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]