Search Results for "wi fi beam antenna"15 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8836 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10487 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 20m mini dipole antenna
- This antenna project is a compact center-loaded wire-dipole. Center-loading is the most efficient way of loading a dipole or mono-pole
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 30m Delta Loop Antenna
- 30 meters band 5 Element Bi-Directional Delta Loop Beam Antenna with eznec antenna dimensions file.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8693 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5366 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6381 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- VE6FI Contest station
- Amateur radio, building antennas, wifi link, remote control of radio, 80 meter beam, contesting, ve6fi station
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14517 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39379 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]