Search Results for "wind"669 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4906 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9672 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3387 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 4995 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RTTY contesting.com
- Rtty contesting using writelog for windows. RTTY records and rules, tutorials
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- R.A.I.N. Report newscast
- A weekly report with interviews about amateur / ham radio and people in the hobby. broadcast in realmedia and windowsmedia streaming
Rain Report about Amateur Ham Radio with Hap Holly, KC9RP
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Salina Abilene Manhattan Live Scanner
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
[ Hits: 3528 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tennamast design and manufacture a wide range of fabricated metal goods, Antenna masts, Wind-sock masts, and masts for holding such systems as CCTV, Loudspeakers, Lighting units
[ Hits: 4246 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9947 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3161 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- A simple quick and easy to use Amatuer Log Book for windows
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 3748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Pocket Locator
- Pocket Locator grid locator for pocket pc running windows ce
[ Hits: 2483 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 2937 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 16235 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Toroid Winding
- Winding Toroids can be a real hassle for those of use who are left-handed or not so dexterous as we once were.
[ Hits: 3208 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Winding style of toroid chokes and baluns
- Dispels myth about choke balun winding method
[ Hits: 8721 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.78 ]
You can try similar termswind wind generators wind strength wind choke wind loadin mast wind wind effect wind load wind power wind up masts dj x11 software für wind wind load calculator antenna wind load wind loading of antennas wind turbine mast
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links