Search Results for "wind"707 links - and 3 categories
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop calculator
- Magnetic loop antenna calculator and loop antenna design program for windows let you calculate dimensions for magnetic loops antennas, in german
[ Hits: 4842 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23534 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6939 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Ginlong Technologies
- World leading specialist in manufacturing, providing design services for small scale wind turbine systems and parts (<30kW)
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 5236 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4910 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21069 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Freeware RTTY windows decoding program in German by DGØKW, Klaus
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
[ Hits: 12047 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- Toroid Winding Calculator
- Choose Iron Powder or Ferrite and calculate required turns
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 5.35 ]
You can try similar termswind load wind strength wind up masts wind loading mast wind wind choke wind effect wind power dj x11 software für wind wind generators wind loadin wind%20generators wind river wyo antenna wind load calculating wind load
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links