Search Results for "wind"675 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 44187 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 23724 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- WriteLog for Windows
- Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
[ Hits: 4470 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K1TTT Webcam
- Normally looks out the window to the north from the shack. During major contests it is normally used to show a view of the shack
[ Hits: 2475 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GMT, UT, and the RGO
- A Few facts concerning GMT, UT, and the RGO
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27619 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9676 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Psk31 program for Linux, supports up to four simultaneous receive windows.
[ Hits: 5265 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12414 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 41497 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- CW and CCW Sending and Receiving Program.
Improved CW, Easy to use CCW, Sending in same Window
[ Hits: 6135 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 31737 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- BC245 Control
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT Radio control for Uniden Bearcat BC245xlt
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Guide to setting up RTL-SDR
- Setting up RTL-SDR, Zadig and SDR# on Windows
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termswind wind generators wind load wind power mast wind wind strength dj x11 software für wind wind choke wind effect wind loadin wind up masts wind%20generators wind river wyo antenna wind load wind speed indicator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links