Search Results for "wire antenna receiving k"4 links
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA1K Beverages
- The Beverage is a receiving antenna made of wire and no more than 10-15 feet above ground.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Which Aerial ?
- Article prepared by the Medway Amateur Receiving and Transmitting Society and details their testing of various wire antennas.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
wire antenna receiving k
You can try similar termswire antenna receiving k a m receiving antenna receiving antenna hf receiving antenna 20 m receiving antenna fm receiving antenna receiving only antenna 160m receiving antenna receiving loop antenna mobile receiving antenna 80 meter receiving antenna function of receiving antenna. loop receiving antenna hf receiving loop antenna 40 meter loop receiving antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links