Search Results for "wire antenna to cover al"7 links
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 115921 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multi-band Wire Antennas
- Presentation by Al Peter to compare several popular center-fed wire antennas that cover multiple bands.
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]