wire antenna475 links
Antennas : 40M
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3612 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6848 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20703 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8061 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Wireless Antenna Connectors
- A chart and picture of some of the most common connectors
[ Hits: 6650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 10489 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Radiation Patterns
- Understanding and using antenna radiation patterns
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain
- How much gain ? This article help you on understanding how read antenna gain values in order to evaluate antenna performance
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Wire GP antenna
- A 1/4 Wave GP antenna for 146-225-445 Mhz
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10839 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- WiFI Collinear antenna
- Pictures and homebrew instructions for this collinear 2.4 Ghz antenna
[ Hits: 5829 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7424 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar terms8 mhz wire antenna 10m wire antenna ez wire antenna cb wire antenna 15 m wire antenna wire antenna 160 swl wire antenna wire antenna wire antenna 80m wire-antenna hf wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 zip wire antenna fm antenna wire 80 mtr wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links