Search Results for "wire antenna"464 links
Antennas : 160M
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2896 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Merits of Open Wire lines
- This article is devoted to pointing out the advantages of open wire lines and discussing a few particular applications where they might be the preferred choice to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3043 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antenna Fundamentals
- Adalet wireless document on antenna basics in a four pages pdf file
[ Hits: 2402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Measurements
- The electrical characteristics of an antenna that are of interest to obtain by direct measurement are the frequency at which the antenna is tuned, the gain and radiation pattern
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Wire Loss and Antenna Gain
- Discussion at eham about wire size used in wire antennas, and how it affects the gain of the antenna
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi Band Wire HF Antennas
- Notes on multi band HF antennas by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 80 Meter Inverted Vee
- W8WWV Greg Ordy 80 meter inverted vee wire antenna
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10447 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Products and books for the radio hobbist.
Antennas, Coax cables, filters,Lightning Protection, Wire & Cable, Books
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms15 m wire antenna cb wire antenna ez wire antenna 80 mtr wire antenna hf wire antenna h wire antenna swl wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 antenna wire fm antenna wire wire antenna wire antenna 160 antenna wire for ham ant 10m wire antenna sky wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links