Search Results for "wire antenna"473 links
- A Short Back Fire antenna
- A Short Back Fire antenna improved for Wireless-LAN applications
[ Hits: 5267 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
[ Hits: 7403 | Votes: 159 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45514 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5390 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32117 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10330 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39864 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K1CRA Radio Store
- Unique and Hard-to-Find accessories for Amateur Radio. Featuring Plasti Dip products, DK9SQ Masts, Wire Antennas, AEA Antenna Analyzers and RF Connectors too!
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- AC6LA MoxGen
- MoxGen will show you the dimensions and generate an antenna model file for a 50 ohm Moxon Rectangle antenna, given the design frequency and wire size
[ Hits: 4348 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7404 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms15 m wire antenna uses of wire antenna wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant end fed wire antenna hf wire antenna wire antenna 160 antenna wire best dx wire antenna cb wire antenna ez wire antenna ndb wire antenna 10m wire antenna swl wire antenna wire antenna 10 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links