Search Results for "wire yagi"24 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4542 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5431 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 2 element yagi wire beam
- A 2 element yagi wire-beam antenna for the 20 meter band based on the KJ5VW design
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8680 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13580 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 61001 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7771 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 8991 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 40 Meters Wire Yagi Antenna
- A wire yagi antenna model, easy to build, made using inverted vee elements and requiring just one support by ve3vn
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40m wire Yagi antenna
- A 4 element Wire Yagi antenna design for the 40 meters band by VE3VN
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Eco Antenne
- Italian antenna manufacturer. Verticals, yagis, delta loops, mobile and wire antennas from HF up to VHF and UHF bands including ham radio CB and commercial product lines
[ Hits: 13700 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39323 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- DX Patrol
- Amateur radio products,wire and yagi antennas, SDR Receivers, pre-amplifiers, towers and RTL funcube dongles by CT1FFU
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]