Search Results for "wire yagi"26 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4740 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 2 element yagi wire beam
- A 2 element yagi wire-beam antenna for the 20 meter band based on the KJ5VW design
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 11308 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4032 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8931 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 62276 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7806 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5708 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12706 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 40 Meters Wire Yagi Antenna
- A wire yagi antenna model, easy to build, made using inverted vee elements and requiring just one support by ve3vn
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 3078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39872 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
You can try similar termswire yagi 40m yagi wire 2el wire yagi wire yagi wire yagi 20m yagi with wire wire yagi 40 wire yagi calculator wire yagi antenna 3 elements wire yagi 20 meter wire yagi 20-40m wire yagi antenna 3 element wire yagi wire-yagi-calculator wire yagi on the roof
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links