about wireless on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [next]
Antennas : Helical Antennas : WiFi
Ham Radio : Blogs : Oceania Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Texas Internet and Radio : Police Scanners Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : Marine Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Software : Software Defined Radio Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : BPL Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 59368 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8505 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 4982 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 68971 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 35895 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6384 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 8931 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 25932 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7678 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Building Helical Antennas - Seattle Wireless
- Photos and comments on building an helical antenna for wifi
[ Hits: 8522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4516 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 5608 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links