about zep antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 15M Antennas : 160M Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Portable Antennas : Stealth Antennas : W3EDP Antennas : Wire
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7559 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14136 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 17560 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas Software : Antenna analysis
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Doube Zepp extended antenna
- An extended double zepp antenna by F5ZV in french
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The vertical Double-Zepp
- The vertical Double-Zepp 2x7 m is a very simple, effective 8-Band-antenna. The end of the Dipol must be 5-10 m above the ground
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- Building a Double Extended Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links