FRS & GMRS general informations and resources
Home : FRS and GMRS : Resources
FRS general information links
- Delboy's PMR446 Radio
- Pages relate to all things PMR446, Antenna, Modifications, DX, Long Distance Contacts, Users List, Reviews
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- FCC General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS)
- What is the General Mobile Radio Service? Do I need a license? What is a system?
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- FRS GMRS MURS PMR446 Resources
- Complete referenence site for FRS, GMRS, MURS and PMR446 radios, including reviews, FAQs, links, and more.
[ Hits: 2993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GMRS FRS Frequencies and CTCSS
- GMRS Interstitial Simplex & FRS Frequencies Interstitial frequencies are available for simplex use by all GMRS licensees.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NEWC Northeast Wisconsin Communications Network
- Two Way Radio Commications, Emergency Radio Communications and Training
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Popular Wireless Magazines
- Since 1995, one of best places to go for information about GMRS and FRS. Offer a bulletin board community on the topic
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- national advocacy organization for personal licensees in the General Mobile Radio Service and users in the Family and Multi Use Radio Services.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Personal Radio Association
- The Personal Radio Association represents persons and licensees in GMRS/FRS/MURS/CB/Part 15 before the FCC, FTC, industry, and the public. Join us to protect and preserve the Personal Radio Services.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
FRS and GMRS
FRS and GMRS : Resources
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.