A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
By Sergei Podstrigailo Hits: 72892 | Votes: 1725 | Rating: 7.09
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is morse code decoders, cw translators
that is about morse code decoders.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Jan 22 2000, and till today "CwGet
" has been followed for a total of 72892 times. So far received 1725 votes for a total score of 7.09/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1725 votes for a total score of 7.09/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- CwGet - A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can wor...
- CW Decoder - This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The ...
- MRP40 Morse Decoder - Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it all...
- CW Decoder - CW DecodeXP decodes and trasmits morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands o...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner