Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
Hits: 32271 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.88
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 2 categories. Main category is QSL
that is about QSL software.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday May 13 2008, and it has been clicked on 32271 times. So far it received 55 votes for a total score of 5.88/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 55 votes for a total score of 5.88/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Ham Label - Professional QSL cards label printing software....
- HamQSLer - A program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as d...
- The AA4M ~ QQSL Web Page - Home of the ultimate Ham Radio QSL Label Program!
Quick QSL for DOS, ...
- BV by df3cb - BV is a professional software for QSL Management and Label/QSL Printin...
- eQSLMaster - eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various funct...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.