- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 5163 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
This simple tool converts also the log file into a KML file that can be easily downloaded and imported into Google Earth for a tridimensional view of your QSOs.
[ Hits: 2324 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Attendance Management System
- Software that tracks attendance for ham radio clubs and organizations.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Beacon-Time Wizard
- BTW is a group of beacon information views and tools to enhance the enjoyment and usefulness of the NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network and HF radio operation.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Coax Cable loss and SWR calculator
- This small window application will calculate Coax Cable loss from SWR and SWR from Cable Loss
[ Hits: 6980 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Conductor Training
- Conductor is a training tracking software that can organize any type of education, training, certification or license. It generates a multitude of reports perfect for regualtory bodies, free demo.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This program expedites the design of lumped-element diplexers using both the lowpass/highpass and the bandpass/bandstop topologies.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Double Tone Generator
- Double tone generator for testing intermodulation
[ Hits: 4169 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
- DX Bulletin Reader - Software
- Freeware windows program that allow you to read, search and archive dx news bullettins by Alex, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX Monitor
- VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location. Price USD 39.95
[ Hits: 12800 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 6681 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh Price USD 25
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27951 | Votes: 596 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- EMI Calculator
- Does your Amateur Radio system comply to the EMI rules ? (German values implemented)
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Dedicated ham radio internet gateway and server system. It is intended for use by RF gateways and PC users connected to the internet
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- ExtFSK by MM HamSoft
- EXTFSK.DLL is an MMTTY extension that interfaces MMTTY to a user-made hardware device via serial port, parallel port or USB
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows ham radio callsign lookup utility, thatwWorks with internet, QRZ CD, or HamCall CD
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Free ham radio utilities written in LabVIEW
- Free ham radio utilities written in LabVIEW includes Open Wire Calculator, Dipole Peak/Null Angle Calculator, a Coil-Shortened Antenna Calculator ad interesting Round Coil Inductance Calculator and a Skyloop Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Club Membership
- Ham club membership management software, designed to assist either the secretary, membership chairman, or any one else in a ham radio club to maintain accurate records about it's membership, vital documentation, or club assets by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Ham Radio and morse Fonts
- Amateur radio windows fonts with slashed zero and Phi also listed some morse code fonts available to download
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries - HamLib
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Radio Fonts - Slash Zero and Morse
- Ham Radio fonts that have the slash zero also morse code fonts
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 27387 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Announce your callsign at least once every ten minutes. HamTime runs in the corner of the screen and gives you an audible alarm when that announcement is due.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 35340 | Votes: 187 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- L32 LogSync - utility for Logger32
- L32 LogSync application will allow you to sync your Logger32 logbook with various services and servers.
Provide interface for Logger32 and LoTW EQSL ClubLog HRDLog QRZ.com
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by VE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- miLog Reporter
- Reporting program that help you keep track of contacts and take care of the routing activity of creating reports and QSL cards. Require miLog logging program
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 2115 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2564 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- PalmVE is a program for Palm based handheld computers that is built to aid as a virtual volunteer examiner for amateur radio written tests
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 677 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Pathloss Calculation and EME
- Java free space pathloss calculation and EME
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- A Free Prefix, DXCC and Locator program
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 29608 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- QSO Relay
- QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X/JT65-HF and JTAlertX and write to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QTH locator calculating functions in Python
- Python functions for converting decimal coordinates to QTH locator and backwards.
Useful for program software developers to determine grid square locator, also known as maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6794 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2 ]
- Lets you listen to your scanner across your own network, or via the internet.
Shoutcast/ICEcast compatible broadcasting for Uniden and GRE scanners.
Broadcast your audio from your PC.
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A small utility that allows CW Skimmer spots to
be correctly passed to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook and appear as spots and bandmap items
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 4962 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- The Pecker
- The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9982 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 3.73 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 12849 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- VQSpot for VQLog
- VQSpot is a simple utility program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3569 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- World Map
- Free windows world map application display current time, sunrise and sunset, greyline map, dx stations, requires windows 7 or higher.
The program includes three resized Natural Earth maps which have been resized to 4k or slightly less.
By Simon Brown G4ELI better known as the inventor of Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]