The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
Hits: 1054 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Packet Radio programs
that is about Software for packet radio use.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Sep 10 2008, and till today "MUTNC
" has been followed for a total of 1054 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- WinPack - Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)...
- Win TNC - G7JJF wintnc software...
- KaGold and PkGold - Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in ...
- AGW Packet Driver - SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support w...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner