- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12783 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Free DX cluster server software package for amateur packet radio
[ Hits: 3789 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- dnx274.org - cb-mailbox dbo274 and the famous packet radio mailbox software openbcm
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- G4PDQ PacketCluster Tools
- G4PDQ's PacketCluster routines to make PacketCluster a little more interesting for the user and a little easier for the SysOp
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 110122 | Votes: 234 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- KA Win
- KaWin is a Windows software that supports multiple Kantronics TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications. Software is not supported anymore.
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support
[ Hits: 15770 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card. Free and Commercial version available.
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6325 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 9259 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PacTerm for Windows
- PacTerm for Windows is a commercial host mode terminal software for the Kantronics TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows.
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- New packet radio generation software made in germany
[ Hits: 4660 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 6603 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2769 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
[ Hits: 3479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3793 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Win TNC
- G7JJF wintnc software
[ Hits: 20952 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Windows open source packet radio decoder.
Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800, and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to your pc sound device.
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- WinGT and WinBox
- Packet radio terminal program for win 3.1 and above, WinBox is a modified version of WinGT for cb radio usuage
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)
[ Hits: 40931 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1780 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.27 ]