G4PDQ's PacketCluster routines to make PacketCluster a little more interesting for the user and a little easier for the SysOp
By John Hits: 2055 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 2 categories. Main category is Packet Cluster
that is about DX Cluster server.
This link has been on our site since Tuesday Sep 21 1999, and it has been clicked on 2055 times. So far it received 5 votes for a total score of 6.20/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 5 votes for a total score of 6.20/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- FBB Packet-radio BBS - FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run...
- Clusse - Free DX cluster server software package for amateur packet radio...
- DXSpider - DX Cluster - DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several ...
- PacketCluster DX statistics - This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of...
- CC Cluster - Dx Cluster server software run under Windows 2k or XP by VE7CC...
Visit this link
G4PDQ PacketCluster Tools
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.